We are a Brisbane-based company providing fit-for-purpose software and other services across the Australian energy sector, with a particular focus on the National Electricity Market (NEM). Through our experienced development team and the strength of our client relationships, we have successfully delivered effective and insightful solutions for over 20 years.
Since our inception, our team has built or been involved with building a large number of products and solutions that have allowed stakeholders to navigate the energy market. Some of our core products and services that we currently support are listed below:
- ez2view – data acquisition, analysis and visualisation software designed for larger organisations with significant exposure to the NEM, so they can monitor it in real-time, and conduct forensic analysis after the fact.
- NEMreview – a software tool designed for analysts to access, slice and dice historical market data.
- NEMwatch – an entry-level software dashboard designed for stakeholders to monitor the market in real-time.
- deSide – a software dashboard and notification system designed for large energy users with spot market exposure to the NEM so they can participate in demand response.
- WattClarity – a blog providing regular analysis and market commentary about the NEM running since 2007.
- WattClarity Deeper Insights – we’ve published a number of detailed research and analysis reports about generator performance and the state of the market under this banner.
- Data Delivery & Feeds – we’ve worked with many clients to set up, manage and/or host data feeds so that they can receive MMS and related data stress-free. Please visit our contact page and reach out if you’d like to find out more about this service.